The strength of our people, processes and technology enabled us to handle approximately 12,855,152 million inquiries in 2011. Additionally, we accomplished the following:
- 103,092,895 inbound and outbound calls handled on behalf of our clients, equating to 60,464,291 minutes spent on the phone, or 115 years spent on the phone in just a single year
- 1,406,349 transfers connecting students with educational institutions
- 133,633 appointments set for students to meet with a college advisor
- 68,223 students managed under retention services
- 33,475 students managed under full admissions services
Key Company Milestones and Accomplishments
Since our inception in 1995, ESM has grown from two employees to more than 800 employees. We have three office locations in Colorado, a location in Arlington, Virginia, a work at home (WAH) workforce in Ohio, and remote employees throughout the country. At ESM, we believe in providing a culture of excellence by supporting our work family and engaging in local and global outreach. Our people are passionate about what they do and have a sincere desire to help others – this translates into not only a thriving business, but also a stronger community.
- We have been voted one of Colorado’s “Top Ten Best Companies to Work For” three years in a row.
- We have been voted as one of Ohio’s Best Companies to Work For after less than two years in the Columbus market.
- We’ve evolved from an admissions organization to a provider of student lifecycle solutions to keep students engaged from prospect to placement, ultimately helping them achieve success and realize their dreams.
- We are a Gold Level supporter of the Imagine America Foundation, contributing to the organization’s 21st Century Workforce Fund for scholarship programs and research.
- Our employees have donated time and money to the following charitable organizations:
- American Red Cross Hurricane Relief
- Boys Hope Girls Hope Colorado
- Colorado Oral-Deaf Preschool
- Denver Rescue Mission (Can and Coat Drive)
- Direct Relief International
- Food Bank of the Rockies (“Courage: The Show”)
- Our Family Orphans Community
- Support the Troops
- Susan G. Komen Foundation (Race for the Cure; Bowling for the Cure)
- Take Your Child to Work Day
- Tennyson Center (Operation Santa)
- The Family Tree
- The Kempe Foundation (Cherry Creek Sneak)
- Higher Ground book scholarship fund