ESM’s Carlo Salerno to Lead Gainful Employment Session at APSCU
If you are attending the APSCU Annual Convention this year, you won’t want to miss the panel session, “Gainful Employment: Institutional and Policy Perspectives.” Our very own Carlo Salerno, Ph.D. will be leading a group of industry thought leaders in a discussion around the strategies, options and analysis that can be executed in order to successfully manage the challenges that will come with the new regulatory framework.
The session takes place on Friday, June 22nd at 10:00 a.m. For a complete line up of sessions, please visit: http://www.apscuconvention.org/events/sessions/.
Salerno, director of ESM Chaperone, previously served as Senior Analyst on higher education for the United States Government Accountability Office. He speaks frequently at both state and national education conferences on topics related to federal student aid, cohort default rates and the economics of higher education.
The diverse panel of experts includes:
- Tom Sakos, Director of Student Lending, DeVry Inc
- Shirley Parry, Doctoral Candidate at the University of Southern California
- Paul Fain, Senior Reporter with Inside Higher Ed
- Guilbert Hentschke, Richard T. Cooper and Mary Catherine Cooper Chair in Public School Administration, University of Southern California’s Rossier School of Education
- Dr. Richard Vedder, Distinguished Professor of Economics, Ohio University in Athens
This year’s APSCU Annual Convention takes place June 20th – 22nd at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Don’t forget to visit ESM, A Xerox Company in booth #529 where you can learn more about the company’s student lifecycle solutions.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!